We want to highlight one of the projects that the Mary-Martha circle is involved in and that is The Goodwill Community Closet Program.
For several years the people of Tyler church have generously contributed to the “Community Closet” program by donating clean, wearable clothing. If you would like to donate, here is how it works:
1) Call Tyler UMC to make sure you can get into the church, 740-773-1270.
2) Bring clean, wearable clothes to Tyler UMC in a bag.
3) Place the bag in front of the stage downstairs.
4) The bags will be stored until we fill a large refrigerator box up and Goodwill picks it up.
5) Goodwill will send one $25 voucher per large box
6) Pastor Sam or Jane Burkhardt will determine how to best serve our community needs and send vouchers to families accordingly.
Thank you and your Godly heart!