The new United Methodist Handbook is now available in an easy-to-read and share digital format.
The Handbook is among the best resources for laity providing leadership, people new to The United Methodist Church and clergy who occasionally get stumped by a question. It includes:
• United Methodist teachings,
• church structure and organization,
• denominational initiatives,
• what it means to be a worldwide church,
• connectional giving information,
• a glossary of United Methodist terms … and much more.
You can also download the Handbook for off-line reading, print pages for new member classes, leader training and other events and send it to others.